UIDAI Recruitment 2019: Unique Identification Authority of India is inviting offline applications from skilled and eligible Indian candidates to apply for recruitment on the 02 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Accounts Officer. The Applicants are required to first read all the details and instructions before going through each and every detail and instruction necessary before applying. The details from the official notification has been clearly explained below for the convenience of our readers.
UIDAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||30th and 22nd April 2019|
UIDAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Accounts Officer(Guwahati)-01
- Assistant Accounts Officer(New Delhi)-01
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1:30th April 2019
- Post 2:22nd April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidate must have passed Cost Accountant/MBA /CA or must have been an Officer of the Government.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of 9300-34800 along with Grade Pay of 4800 rupees per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is not prescribed to be paid by the candidates of any category.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of lesser than 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form as per the format available on the official website www.uidai.gov.in.
- The personal, educational and previous employment details of the candidate must be filled according to the educational qualification certificates only.
- Paste the latest passport size color photograph of the candidate and signature in the space provided on the application form.
- Send the form to the respective office Address given below: Post 1: UIDAI,Block-V,1st Floor,Housefed Complex,Dispur-Guwahati-781006 Post 2: ADG(HR)UIDAI,4th Floor,Bangla Sahib Rd,Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market,New Delhi-110001
NOTE: The filled In application form needs to be sent to the office early so as to reach by last date mentioned above.