Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment 2019: Unique Identification Authority of India released the notification for the recruitment. There are a total of 05 Vacant posts of Assistant Account Officer, Accountant, Stenographer, ASO, and Private Secretary. The desired candidate can fill the Offline application form on or before 30th July & 31st August 2019 which depends on the post applied for. To have a complete description of the post including the selection procedure, application way, etc. please review the official notification.
Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Account Officer, Accountant, Stenographer, ASO, Private Secretary|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||30th July 2019 & 31st August 2019|
Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Account Officer – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Stenographer – 01
- Assistant Section Officer – 01
- Private Secretary – 01
Last Date to Apply: 30th July 2019 & 31st August 2019.
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must read the official notification to know about the required qualification for different posts.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: No fees for the eligible candidate.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 56 years besides the relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 30th July 2019 & 07th May 2019 (Post 5).
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants are required to fill the offline application form.
- Fill the exact and authentic details as per the instructions.
- After a careful review send the application to the below specified address. ADG (Admin), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 7th Floor, MTNL Exchange Building, GD Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400005 OR ADG (Administration), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Block – V, 1st Floor, HOUSEFED Complex, Dispur, Guwahati – 781006
NOTE: To be in touch regarding the latest updates.