UIDAI Recruitment: UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has announced a recruitment notification for the post of Accountant, and Senior Account Officer, the organization wants to fill its 03 vacant seats. So candidates who want to appear on this recruitment they can apply before the last date which is 25 November 2017. The job is basically full-time job and working location will be Guwahati; apply as soon as possible because no application will be accepted after the last date.
UIDAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Accountant, Senior Account Officer|
|Number of vacancies||03|
|Last day to apply||25 November 2017|
UIDAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Senior Account Officer – 01 posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 01 posts
- Accountant – 01 posts
Number of vacancies: 03
Candidates having minimum qualification as their Graduation in relevant field or its equivalent may apply for the job. For post wise detailed education qualification we should advise you to please visit the official website.
Candidate age should be lie between 21 years to 45 years as on 01-11-2017, for post wise detail please visits to the official website. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
The selection process will be done through Written Exam and Interview.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Salary of candidates after the selection is as INR Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay for Post 1, Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4800/- Grade Pay for Post 2, and Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 2800/- Grade Pay for Post 3.
Candidates should remember the Last Date of Receiving Offline Application Form is 25-11-2017.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Instructions to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2017:
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, candidates also have to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
Unique Identification Authority of India,
1st Floor, Block-V, HOUSEFED Complex,
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) Recruitment for Accountant, Senior Account Officer Posts at www.uidai.gov.in, if you want to know more please go to the official website for detailed information.