UKMRC Recruitment :- Uttarakhand Metro Rail Corporation has notified for the procurement of employees for the posts of Officer HR, Office Management Expert, Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, Stenographer and Attendant against its official notification “UKMRC Recruitment 2017“. There are a total of 7 vacant posts for which any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria may apply offline on or before the last date which happens to be 07-10-2017.
UKMRC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Uttarakhand Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of the Vacancy||Stenographer, Attendant|
|Number of posts||07|
|Last Date of Application||07-10-2017|
UKMRC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total no. of vacancies : 07
No. of posts & their name :
- Officer HR – 01
- Office management Expert – 01
- Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator – 01
- Stenographer – 02
- Multi Purpose Worker / Attendant – 02
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 12th grade/ Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Visit the official website for details regarding age limit.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
- Rs. 40,000/- with a grade pay of 4600/- for Post 1
- Rs. 35,000/- with a grade pay of 4600/- for Post 2
- Rs. 20,000/- with a grade pay of 4600/- for Post 3
- Rs. 25,000/- with a grade pay of 4200/- for Post 4
- Rs. 12,000/- with a grade pay of 4200/- for Post 5
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is 07-10-2017.
How to apply for UKMRC Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned in the official website.
We have notified you about the UKMRC Recruitment for 07 Stenographer, Attendant Posts at www.ukmrc.org and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.ukmrc.org for detailed information.