UKSSSC Recruitment 2017: – New Recruitment in a row UKSSSC also known as Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has published the latest recruitment under UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 to fill the 1767 vacant seats of Teacher, Assistant, and Accountant posts. So a candidate who have been waiting for such a tremendous offer and willing to work in government organisation can apply online or offline before the last date which is 31st March 2017.
UKSSSC Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at GSSSB Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Teacher, Assistant, Accountant|
|Number of Posts||1767|
|Last date of application||31st March 2017|
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|17||Assistant Store Keeper||07|
|23||Assistant Store Keeper||11|
|25||Assistant Development Officer||06|
|26||Junior Account Inspector||02|
Candidate having 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 42 years as on 30.01.2017. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule.
Selection of any candidate will depend upon their performance in
- Written Exam
|General/ OBC||Rs. 300/-|
Application fee has been payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/2800/- Grade Pay for Post 1-6,8,10-17,19-27, Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay for Post 7,9, Rs. 4440 – 7440/- With 1400/- Grade Pay for Post 18 by the organization.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 31.03.2017
How to apply online for UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidate has to visit the official website sssc.uk.gov.in
- You have to visit the homepage and find the suitable link
- Visit that link and complete the application form
- At first, you have to register yourself by entering your name, email id, phone number etc.
- After the registration, you will get your login id and password also
- Give all the details and then log in again to fill the application form
- Upload your recent photo and signature.
- Fill the application form and then submit it
- Candidate can also take the printout of application for the future purpose
Click Here for New Notification of NALCO Recruitment 2017
So this is all we have about the recruitment of UKSSSC Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 1767 Teacher, Assistant, Accountant Posts, and if you want to know information in depth then we advise you to go once at the official website which is www.sssc.uk.gov.in