UPSC Recruitment: – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given you the opportunity to select for the posts of 53 Technical Officer, Deputy Director, Specialist. The applicants who want this job then go and fill their application form before the last date i.e. 27-07-2017 (27th July 2017) And don’t forget to check the details like educational qualification, syllabus, selection criteria, age details and pattern of the exam before submitting the application form.
UPSC Recruitment Notification: –
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Technical Officer, Deputy Director, Specialist|
|No. of Posts||53|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
- The total number of the post is 53.
- Name of the posts are:
1. Junior Technical Officer – 01
2. Specialist Grade-III (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) – 14
3. Specialist Grade-III (Surgery) – 10
4. Deputy Director – 20
5. Youth Officer – 08 posts
Age Limits: –
The age of the candidates should be not more than 35 Years for (Post 1,4), 40 Years for (Post 2,3), 30 Years for (Post 5).
Application Fee: –
If you want to know about Application fees then go to UPSC website.
Selection Procedure For UPSC Recruitment: –
- Written Exam
Salary Offered: –
Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- With a Grade Pay of 5400/6600/7600/-
Job Location: – All Over India
Official Website: – upsc.gov.in
Important Dates: – The last date to fill your application form is 27-07-2017.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment: –
- Go to the UPSC website and find the application link regarding your job.
- Fill the information regarding the application form.
- Check all the details of the application form twice or thrice.
- Upload the required documents related to your application form.
- Pay application fee online.
- Download the receipt and keep the hard copy with you for future use.
Postal Address: –
Postal address is given in the official website of UPSC.
Click here to get the live notification from UPSC Recruitment
We have given you all the information above about Union Public Service Commission | UPSC Recruitment For 53 Technical Officer, Deputy Director, SpecialistPosts At www.upsc.gov.in.