Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited wants to hire 296 skilled and able candidates for the vacant posts of Junior Engineer. The desired candidate should submit an online application on the portal of the organization. For complete information regarding the pay scale, selection procedure, application fees, etc. read the article specified below.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||296|
|Last Date to apply||16-10-2019|
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical – 296
Last Date to Apply: 16-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have Diploma in Engineering from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Exam and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 44900/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST and PH candidates Rs. 700/-
- For PH candidates only Rs. 10/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.upenergy.in
Important Instructions to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The application will constitute a sequence of steps the first step of which is to visit the website www.upenergy.in
- Read the instructions and fill the details in an accurate and clear manner.
- Affix the passport size photograph with signature in the form.
- Attach the copies of the relevant documents like the educational degrees, caste proof, etc.
- Deposit the fees to the account of the organization with the use of the prescribed method and submit the application on a portal.
NOTE: Candidate must have a careful review of the latest notifications in order to get the latest updates.