UPPSC Recruitment: UPPSC- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has decided to recruit deserving candidates for the post of Sports Officer, Inspector, on that process the organization revealed a recruitment notification for filling out 799 vacant seats. Candidates who are eligible and want to apply may apply till 24 November 2017. No late submission of application will be accepted.
UPPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Sports Officer, Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||799|
|Last day to apply||24 November 2017|
UPPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Sports Officer
Number of vacancies: 799
U.P. CHIKITSA SHIKSHA (UNANI) DEPTT.
- Lecturer EN-UJAN-ANAF HALAQ -01 posts
- Lecturer Tashrih-UI-Badan – 01 posts
- Lecturer Moalijat – 01 posts
- Lecturer Jarahat – 01 posts
U.P. CHIKITSA SHIKSHA (AYURVEDIC) DEPTT.
- Reader, Sanhita Sanskrit, and Siddhant- 01 posts
- Reader Swasthya Vritt – 01 posts
- Professor Shalya Tantra – 01 posts
- Professor Ras Shastra Avam Bhaishajya Kalpna – 01 posts
U.P. CHIKITSA SHIKSHA (HOMOEOPATHIC) DEPTT.
- Professor Physiology & Biochemistry- 01 posts
- Professor Practice of Medicine- 02 posts
- Professor Surgery – 02 posts
- Professor Materia Medica – 04 posts
- Professor Forensic Medicine – 02 posts
- Professor Homoeopathic Pharmacy – 02 posts
GROUNDWATER DEPTT. U.P.
- Chemist – 01 posts
- Hydrologist – 01 posts
HIGHER EDUCATION DEPTT. U.P.
- Lecturers in various subjects – 718 posts
DIRECTORATE OF SPORTS, U.P.
- Sports Officer – 03 posts
DIRECTORATE OF ENVIRONMENT U.P
- Assistant Director – 03 posts
U.P. ADMINISTRATIVE REFORMS DEPTT.
- Inspector of Government Offices – 01 posts
MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPTT. U.P. (ALLOPATHY)
- Principal (Allopathic) – 04 posts
- Professor – 47 posts
Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment, they should have Bachelor Degree, and Master Degree from the recognized university & Institution. For post wise qualification, we suggest you to visit the official website.
Candidates who are going to apply their age should lie between 25 to 40 years for Post 1-4, 28 to 45 years for Post 5,6, 30 to 50 years for Post 7-14, 21 to 40 years for Post 15-19, 35 to 42 years for Post 20. Age moderation is applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST/ category as per the Govt. rules.
Candidates have to qualify their Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Candidates who belong to General/OBC categories their Application Fee is INR Rs. 105/- & for ST/SC categories Application Fee is INR Rs. 65/- & for PWD Candidates Application Fee is INR Rs. 25/-.
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Candidates should remember that they have to apply before the Last Date of Registration- Online Application form which is 24 November 2017.
Instructions to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are going to apply for that recruitment, they have to visit the official website i.e. WWW.UPPSC.UP.NIC.IN
- Go to the home page and search for the appropriate link.
- Click the link related to the recruitment, read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- After reading the instructions, start filling up the application form
- Submit the application form after filling it.
- Keep a printout of that with you for the future purpose.
All information given by us regarding UPPSC Recruitment for 799 Sports Officer, Inspector Posts at www.uppsc.up.nic.in is accuate. For more details in depth please visit the official website.