UPSC Recruitment: The ones who are curiously waiting for this vacancy will be very glad to know that UPSC Recruitment has been passed in order to recruit the skilled with confident candidates. The desired applicants who are applying have to submit the online application form before the last ending date i.e. 2nd August 2018. There are available only 12 vacant seats for the posts of Lecturer, Engineer and Project Manager. For more information visit the below section.
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Lecturer, engineer and project management|
|Number of vacancies||12|
|Last day to apply||2nd August 2018|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the posts: lecturer, engineer and project management
Number of vacancies:12
The candidates are requested to check the educational details on the official website of the current organization.
The age limitation of the contenders will be less or equal to 35 years (post 1,2, 5,6) , 45 years (post 3), 40 years (post 4) as well as age relaxation is being applicable to the candidates of the reserved categories.
Salary and grade pay:
The contestants who are being chosen by the organization will be offered attractive packages of Rs 15600-39100/- along with the grade pay which is Rs 5400-6600/- (post 2-5) per month.
The selection procedure of the contestants will be based on the test or interview.
The closing date for receiving the application form is 2nd August 2018.
Instructions to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
- The applicants who are interested in the vacancy must go through the official website first.
- Then they have to complete the form by filling it with all the required details and photograph and signature too.
- Then attach the copies of the credential documents.
- After that when the desired contestant has filled the form completely, he has to post the form at the specified address before the ending date.
- For more details, visit the official website of the company to know about the organization and the vacancy.
So the above matter was all we have provided you regarding the UPSC Recruitment 2018. For more latest updates, stay connected with us and keep sharing our posts daily.