Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: It is very pleasant to discuss the article released by Union Public Service Commission on 30 vacancies of Extension Officer, Deputy Registrar, and Assistant Keeper. The applications can be submitted online by 02nd January 2020. For more details, pay attention to the below-given notification.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Extension Officer, Deputy Registrar, and Assistant Keeper|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to apply||02nd January 2020|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Extension Officer – 1
- Deputy Registrar – 3
- Anthropologist – 2
- Assistant Keeper – 2
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-I – 4
- Assistant Director – 5
- Principal – 1
- Assistant Professor (Cardiology) – 2
- Assistant Professor (Urology) – 1
- Professor – 1
- Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine) – 1
- Senior Lecturer (General Surgery) – 1
- Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics) – 1
- Senior Lecturer (Physiology) – 1
- Senior Lecturer cum Epidemiologist (Community Medicine) – 1
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 3
Last Date to Apply: 02nd January 2020
Educational Qualifications: Candidate who wish to apply for these posts must hold Diploma (Engg) or Degree with Course (Station Officers & Instructors)/Degree in Engineering/LLB/LLM/Master Degree (relevant field)/DM/DNB/M.Ch/MD/MS/Ph.D from the recognized body.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through the Recruitment Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will receive a good package as Rs. 56100-177500/- (Post 1,3), Rs. 78800-209200/- (Post 2), Rs. 44900-142400/- (Post 4,6), Rs. 67700-208700/- (Post 5), Level 12 (Post 7), Rs. 37400-67000/- with GP of Rs. 8600/10000/- (Post 8-15) and Level 07 – (Post 16) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 25/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PH and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age i.e. less or equal to 35 years (Post 1,4), 50 years (Post 2,8-15), 40 years (Post 3,5,7) and 30 years (Post 6,16) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate can apply online through the portal with the complete details.
- Upload the documents and pay the fees.
- And finally, submit the application after proper check-up of details.
NOTE: Get updated with the constant notifications on recruitment.