UPSC Recruitment 2019: Online applications are invited in order to fill the 01 vacant post of Assistant Professor. This vacancy is opened by Union Public Service Commission. UPSC has issued an official notification in this regard. Applications will be accepted on or before the last date. The last date to apply is 27th May 2019. Candidates desirous to apply can look through the article written below. The article holds the age requirement, application fee, application procedure, educational qualification and pay scale details.
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||27th May 2019|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Assistant Professor
Last Date to Apply: 27-05-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate looking to apply for this job has to be Master Degree holder with NET exam from a recognized institute/ university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of recruitment test/ personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be offered a good amount of salary of Rs.15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs.6000/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is Rs.25/- (Gen/ OBC candidates) and SC/ ST/ Women candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of age group of less than equal to 35 years besides age relaxation will be provided as per the government rules.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicants have to fill the online on the website www.upsc.gov.in.
- The details regarding the candidate’s personal, educational, work experience related details have to be filled.
- Thereafter, upload the passport size color photograph, signature and scanned copies of all the documents in the specified format and size.
- After the successful payment of application fee, check the form once again.
- Finally, submit the application form and have a print of it.
- This hard copy of form need not to be sent to the UPSC but should be retained for future purpose.
NOTE: Keep visiting to our website regularly.