Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission a central govt organization wants to fill 613 vacant posts of Drugs Inspector, Medical Officer, Engineering Services Exam and Combined Geo-Scientist Exam. The organization asked the youths to apply for the above-prescribed posts in an Online mode on or before 15th October 2019. For more information read the article given below.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Drugs Inspector, Medical Officer, Engineering Services Exam, Combined Geo-Scientist Exam|
|Number of vacancies||613|
|Last Date to apply||15th October 2019|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Scientist B (Ballistics) – 01
- Assistant Director (Industrial Hygiene) – 01
- Drugs Inspector (Unani) – 01
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda) – 09
- Medical Officer (Unani) – 04
- Engineering Service Exam (2020) – 495
- Combined Geo-Scientist Exam (2020) – 102
Last Date to Apply: 15th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Diploma or Degree (Unani)/Degree in Ayurveda/Master’s Degree (Physics/Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Forensic Science/Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry) /Degree in Engineering/M.Sc/Master Degree from the authorized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam (Pre & Main), Personality, Recruitment Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 56100 to 177500/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 47600 to 151100/- (Post 3) and Level – 10 (Post 4,5) per month.
- For General and Obc candidates Rs. 25/- and Rs. 200/- (Post 6,7)
- Exempted for SC/ST/PH and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group not more than 35 years (Post 1,2,4,5), 21-30 years (Post 6) and 21-32 years (Post 7) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2020 (Post 6 & 7).
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Log in to the website of organization at the homepage.
- See the information there and fill the information in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents by the last date.
- Deposit the fees if required in the prescribed manner.
- And submit the application by the due date.
NOTE: Candidate is required to visit the webpage of the organization again and again.