UPSC Recruitment :- Union Public Service Commission has announced wonderful opportunities for candidates wishing to get employed as Marketing Officer (Group I), Specialist Grade-III (Bio Chemistry) and Assistant Chemist. The released notification has announced vacancies for 32 posts for which any candidate who satisfy the eligibility criteria may apply. Interested candidates may apply on or before the last date i.e. 10-08-2017 to grab this golden chance.
UPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Marketing Officer, Assistant Chemist|
|Number of posts||32|
|Last Date of Application||10-08-2017|
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 32
No. of posts & their name :
- Marketing Officer (Group I): 28
- Specialist Grade-III (Bio Chemistry): 03
- Assistant Chemist: 01
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have Master Degree in Agriculture or Botany or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Marketing or Economics or Commerce with Economics from a recognized University with 2 years experience for post-1
- Candidates should have a recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the first or second schedule or part II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council and PG Degree in the concerned specialty or Super- Specialty i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Bio-Chemistry) or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery with Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) or Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) with Doctor of Philosophy (Medical Bio- Chemistry) or Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) with Doctor of Science (Medical Bio Chemistry) for Post-2.
- Candidates should have a Master Degree in Chemistry or Agriculture Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent for Post-3.
Age Limit :
Candidates’ age should be 30 years for Post-1, 3 and 40 years for Post-2. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- only, either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
Visit the official website for details regarding salary structure.
Official Website : www.upsconline.nic.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 10-08-2017.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should log on to the official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for various Recruitment Posts.
- Select the desired post.
- Click on New Registration.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take printout of online application form for future use.
We have notified you about the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment for Marketing Officer, Assistant Chemist at www.upsconline.nic.in and would recommend you to visit the official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in for detailed information.