UPSC Recruitment: We are here to inform all the job seekers looking for good jobs that the renowned government organization Union Public Service Commission has announced that they have a requirement of candidates for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Specialist. There are a total of 13 vacancies available currently in the organization for this position. Interested contenders can take part in the selection process for the vacancies by submitting the online application form on or before the last date 10th January 2019. Aspirants can read all the important eligibility information about the UPSC Department Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application fee, etc. in the article below.
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Specialist|
|Number of vacancies||13|
|Last Date to apply||10-01-2019|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Number of Posts:
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – 01
- Associate Professor/ Sr. Lecturer in Education – 01
- Specialist Grade-III (Medicine) – 05
- Specialist Grade-III (Ophthalmology) – 05
- Functional Manager (credit) – 01
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who wish to apply for this should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry/ M.Ed/ MBBS with PG degree or diploma in the concerned specialty/ Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Business from a recognized board/ university/institute to be considered as eligible.
Age Limit: Candidates should be less than or equal to 38 years (post 1), 35 years (posts 2, 5), 40 years (posts 3, 4) to be eligible. For reserved candidates, age relaxation will be applicable as the rules of the organization.
Pay Scale: The salary given to the selected candidates will be Rs.56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500 (posts 1, 5), Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 2,08,700 (posts 2- 4) per month.
- For General/ OBC candidates – Rs. 25
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates – NIL
Selection Procedure: The organization will select candidates on the basis of their performance in the Test and/or Personal Interview.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Dates: The last date for submission of an application form is 10-01-2019.
Important Instructions to Apply for UPSC Recruitment:
Candidates who want to apply should read the following instructions before applying.
- Go to the website of the recruiter that we have given above to apply.
- Click on the link for the application form given on the recruitment section of the website.
- Fill the complete application form with your complete name and other required details.
- Submit the form and the application fee before the last date.
Note: This is all the information about the UPSC Recruitment process that we hope will be helpful to the candidates.