UPSC Recruitment: UPSC- Union Public Service Commission has initiated a recruitment drive for selecting deserving candidates for the post of Assistant, Associate Professor & Other. Candidates have to apply before 28 December 2017. All the details related to this recruitment has been mentioned below-
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, Associate Professor & Other|
|Number of vacancies||23|
|Last day to apply||28 December 2017|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Gliding Instructor: 02 Posts
- Civil Hydrographic Officer: 02 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III (Tuberculosis): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering): 01 Post
- Professor (Technical) (Computer Science and Engineering): 03 Posts
- Associate Professor (Technical) (Computer Science and Engineering): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Technical, Computer Science and Engineering): 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Technical, ECE): 07 Posts
Number of vacancies: 23
Candidates who are willing to apply, they must have completed their 10+2 in Physics and Mathematics for Post 1, Degree in Engineering or in Mathematics or Geography or Geophysics/ Pass in final examination of the Institution of Surveyors in Sub-Division 1(b) Hydrographic surveying for Post 2, MBBS degree or Doctor of Medicine in Tuberculosis or Doctor of Medicine in Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases or Doctor of Medicine in Medicine with Diploma in Tuberculosis Diseases/ Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases or Doctor of Medicine in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases or Diploma in Tuberculosis Diseases or Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases for Post 3, Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering for Post 4, Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology and Master of Engineering / Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering and Ph.D. or equivalent in Computer Science and Engineering for Post 5 with relevant experience.
Candidates who are going to appear their age should be 35 years for Post 1, 4, 7, 8, 30 years for Post 2, 40 years for Post 3, 50 years for Post 5, 55 years for Post 6. Age moderation has applicable only to PWD/OBC/SC/ ST category as per Government rules.
Candidates who wanted to be a part of that organization they have to qualify for their Online Examination and Interview.
Candidates who belong to General/ OBC/ II-A/ II-B/ III-A/ III-B Category they have to pay of INR Rs. 25/-, and for SC/ ST/ PWD categories candidates INR Rs 25/-. The application fee has been pay through Online Payment like- Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card/ Challan.
Candidates must remember these dates if they are going to apply for that recruitment
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-12-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application: 29-12-2017
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Instructions to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to apply Online
- Click on the related link and read all details
- Fill the application form
- Upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Complete the application form and submit the application form
- Take a printout of filled application form for future references.
This is all we have about the recruitment of UPSC Recruitment for 23 Assistant, Associate Professor & Other Posts at www.upsc.gov.in; if you want to know more or want to read information in depth we would advise you to please visit the official website.