UPSC Recruitment: UPSC, another name for Union Public Service Commission has introduced vacancies under UPSC Recruitment for the reputed posts of Assistant, Deputy Controller, Officer. They will hire 64 candidates who qualify after the interview round. The deadline to register for UPSC Recruitment is 2nd November 2017. It means all forms will be rejected after this date.
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name. Of the organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant, Deputy Controller, Officer etc|
|Number of vacancies||64|
|Last date to apply||2nd Nov 2017|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Number of posts available: 64
Name of the posts available:
- Assistant Controller: 08
- Assistant Director (Physical Education): 01
- Junior Technical Officer: 03
- Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Psychiatry): 07
- Specialist Grade-III (Cardiology): 01
- Deputy Director (Safety) (Electrical): 02
- Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical): 01
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (ENT): 03
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Preventive & Social Medicine): 10
- Sub-Regional Employment Officer: 08
- Deputy Controller: 17
- Scientific Officer (Electrical): 03
The educational criteria are different for each post. The detailed list of eligibility criteria with respect to educational qualification is given in the official advertisement.
The maximum age limit is 43 years. Post wise age limit is given in the official advertisement. As per the rules, age relaxation will be applicable.
There will be a recruitment test conducted by the organization which will be followed by an interview.
The last date to apply online is 2nd November 2017
The last date to print the online e application form is 3rd November 2017.
Official website: www.upsconline.nic.in
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment:
- First of all the candidate has to scan his necessary documents as soft copies.
- Then, the candidate has to log into the official website that is provided.
- Click on the online recruitment application, after that click on the post that you’re interested.
- Follow the instructions and fill all the necessary columns following the instructions mention in the application form.
- Upload your documents (soft copy) photographs, signature, etc…
- After all the steps have been done, print the application form which will be required later.
For more details regarding UPSC Recruitment for Assistant, Deputy Controller, Officer Posts at www.upsconline.nic.in, check the official advertisement/website.