UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019: U.P State Construction And Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited has planned to hire for 62 vacancies of Assistant Engineer and Accounts Officer. The applications can be submitted online through the website of the recruiter not later by 01st of January 2020. To get more details of recruitment, applicants are requested to go through the below-given paragraph.
UPSCIDC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||U.P State Construction And Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer and Accounts Officer|
|Number of vacancies||62|
|Last Date to apply||01-01-2020|
UPSCIDC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: U.P State Construction And Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 47
- Assistant Engineer – 05
- Assistant Engineer – 04
- Assistant Architect – 02
- Company Secretary – 01
- Accounts Officer – 02
- Law Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 01-01-2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidate desirous for the posts should have a Degree in Engineering/B.Arch/LLB/M.Com/CA/ICSI from the recognized institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The applicant will get an amount of Rs. 15600-39100/- per month along with the grade pay of Rs. 5400.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST and PH candidates Rs. 500/-
- Exempted for PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.upscidc.org
Important Instructions to apply for UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019 :
- Go through the website and fill the complete information in a complete way after read out the necessary points.
- Upload the documents specified mandatory in the official notification of the organization.
- The passport size photograph and the signature must also be uploaded too in the form.
- Pay the fees followed by the successful submission of the form.
- Not to send the hard copy of the form at any place.
NOTE: There is no chance of application beyond the due date fixed by the organization.