VECC Recruitment :- Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, a research and development unit of the Indian Department of Atomic Energy has issued an official notification “VECC Recruitment 2017” that they are going to procure employees on full time basis with job locations all over India. There are 43 vacancies for the posts of Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Technician and Fireman for which any candidate who fulfills the eligibility requirements may apply. Interested candidates may apply offline on or before the last date i.e. 23-10-2017.
VECC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre|
|Name of the Vacancy||Stipendiary Trainee, Technician|
|Number of posts||43|
|Last Date of Application||23-10-2017|
VECC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 43
No. of posts & their name :
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I) – 12
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II) – 25
- Scientific Assistant/B (Horticulture) – 01
- Scientific Assistant /B (Gamma Camera Operator) – 01
- Technician (C) (Crane/Fork Lift Operator – 02
- Technician (B) (Hospitality) – 01
- Fireman (A) – 01
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 10th grade, Diploma, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between:
- 19 to 24 years for Post 1
- 18 to 22 years for Post 2
- 18 to 30 years for Posts 3,4
- 18 to 29 years for Post 5
- 18 to 25 years for Posts 6,7
Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Written Exam, Interview, Preliminary Test, Skill Test.
Application Fee : Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
- Rs. 16,000/- in 1st year and Rs. 18,000/- in 2nd year for Post 1
- Rs. 10,500/- in 1st year and Rs. 12,500/- in 2nd year for Post 2
- Rs. 35,400/- for Posts 3,4
- Rs. 25,500/- for Post 5
- Rs. 21,700/- for Post 6
- Rs. 19,900/- for Post 7
Official Website : www.vecc.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 23-10-2017.
How to apply for VECC Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
Assistant Personnel Officer (GA), Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Department of Atomic Energy, Sector – 1, Block – AF, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata – 700 064
We have notified you about the VECC Recruitment for Stipendiary Trainee, Technician at www.vecc.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.vecc.gov.in for detailed information.