Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment 2019: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has brought official notification specifying about the 158 Vacant posts of Technicial Apprentices. The organization wants to fill these vacant posts and therefore invites the Offline applications. The candidate can apply through walk-in-interview way on 17th August 2019. No applicant can appear for the post other than the specified date. Check more contents related to the post on the official website of the organization.
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre|
|Name of the Job||Technician Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||158|
|Last Date to apply||17-08-2019|
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
Name of The Posts:
- Technician Apprentices – 158
Last Date to Apply: 17-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: It is compulsory to have Diploma in Engineering from the recognized institute to be eligible for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of the Selection List based on Academic Score.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered a pay package of Rs. 3542/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st of August 2019.
Official Website: www.vssc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment 2019:
- Take the print of the application form from the website of the organization.
- Arrange the details in the form in a complete and accurate manner.
- Attach the copies of the needed documents with the application form.
- Paste the white background photo with the gum in the form and cross-signed it.
- And in the last reach to the address specified below on 17th of August 2019 for an interview with the original documents. Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery, Ernakulam District, Kerala
NOTE: It is beneficial for the applicant to visit the website time and again to gain the important amendments.