WAPCOS Recruitment 2017: – A great opportunity for all the Jobseekers who are studying for the government jobs because WAPCOS also known as Water Resources, Power & Infrastructure Sectors has officially released a job notification under WAPCOS Recruitment 2017. They aim to find 24 eligible and suitable candidates for the posts of Expert/ Engineer. Candidate can apply online or offline before the last date which is 27th March 2017.
WAPCOS Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at Jr Leaders Academy Bareilly Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Water Resources, Power & Infrastructure Sectors|
|Name of the Vacancy||Expert/ Engineer|
|Number of Posts||24|
|Last date of application||27th March 2017|
WAPCOS Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Highway Engineer||01|
|3||Senior Bridge Engineer||01|
|4||Geo technical Engineer cum Geologist||01|
|5||Traffic and Safety Engineer||01|
|8||Waste Water Management/ Sewerage Design Expert||01|
|9||STP Design Expert||01|
|10||Hydraulic Design Expert||01|
|11||Treatment Process Expert||01|
|12||Solid Waste Management Expert||01|
|17||Water Supply Engineer||01|
|18||Treatment Process Engineer||01|
|19||Senior Engineer/ Transportation Engineer||01|
|21||Automation & Control Engineer/ SCADA Specialist||01|
- Post 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 to 11, 16 to 20, 22, 23- Graduation in Civil Engineering
- Post 4 – Graduate in Civil Engineering or M.Sc. Geology
- Post 6 – Graduate in Civil Engineering/ Environment, Environment Management or PG Diploma in Environment and sustainable development
- Post 7 – Graduate or equivalent in Civil Engineering/ Certificate course from ‘Institution of Quantity Surveying’
- Post 12 – Graduate degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- Post 13 – Graduation/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Post 14 – Graduation/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Post 15 – Graduation/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Post 21 – Graduation degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should not be more than 30 years as on 30.01.2017.
No application fee.
Not Specified yet.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 27.03.2017
How to apply online for WAPCOS Recruitment 2017
- Candidate has to send updated resume along with relevant documents
- Candidate has to send these at the given email id which is firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the subject as “APPLICATION FOR THE EMPANELMENT/ RECRUITMENT for the post of ‘Designation as Applicable’”
Click Here for New Notification of MPPSC Recruitment 2017
We’ve provided you all information about WAPCOS Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 24 Assistant, Quality Control Analyst Posts, and if you want to know the information in detail then we advise you to go once at the official web link.