WBHRB Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board offered for 8172 Vacant posts of Staff Nurse and District Food Safety Inspecting Officer. The due date for the Online application of the above two posts is 29th July and 13th August 2019. The anxious and the talented candidate should submit the application on the official web link at www.wbhrb.in. Read the organization article for more details.
WBHRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Staff Nurse, District Food Safety Inspecting Officer|
|Number of vacancies||8172|
|Last Date to apply||29th July & 13th August 2019|
WBHRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Nurse Gr.II – 8159
- District Food Safety Inspecting Officer – 13
Last Date to Apply: 29th July & 13th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: If the candidate has any of the following degrees GNM Course/B.Sc(Nursing)/Degree in Medicine/Degree(Food/Diary/Bio/Oil Tech/Agri Sci/Veterinary/Microbiology)/Masters Degree(Chemistry) then he/she can apply for the post otherwise not.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Educational Qualification Marks and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 7100 to 37600/- along with the grade pay of Rs. 3600/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 210/-
- Exempted for SC/ST of WB and PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-39 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
Important Instructions to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website
- Fill the accurate and complete details as per the instructions.
- Upload the signature and the photograph in the application form.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled-in application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Further updates will be updated soon on official site so check it regularly.