West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission has the requirement for 2954 Female candidates for the post of Supervisor. Applications are invited for these vacant posts which should be filled before 16th April 2019. The interested candidate can submit the Online application on the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in. Candidate desired to apply must read the complete article to ensure whether he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria or not.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Supervisor|
|Number of vacancies||2954|
|Last Date to apply||16th April 2019|
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Female Supervisor (In ICDS) – 2954
Last Date to Apply: 16th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: A Graduation Degree from the recognized university is the must to apply for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates selection will be made on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, Viva-Voce Test.
Pay Scale: The candidate will have a good pay package of Rs. 7100 to 37600/- with grade pay of Rs. 3600/- per month.
- Rs. 160/- for GEN/OBC Candidates
- There is no fees for SC/ST of WB and PWD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of less or equal to 39 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website of the organization.
- Click the ‘Recruitment for Female Supervisor’ and read instructions.
- Thereafter if you hold the qualifications required then fill the information in the columns given in the form. (Name, Address and Others Particulars).
- The applicant must upload the signature and photograph in a scanned form.
- Pay the fees and submit the form.
NOTE: Candidate must check the website on a regular basis for the latest updates.