WBPSC Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission has announced a new recruitment for the candidates in the wait of a good job. The commission has told that a total of 318 seats are vacant for the Industrial Development Officer and Livestock Development Assistant. Candidates are advised to fill the online form up to 03rd June 2019. Application procedure, eligibility criteria and all other important details are given in the following paragraph through which candidates can have a look before applying online.
WBPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Livestock Development Assistant and Industrial Development Officer|
|Number of vacancies||318|
|Last Date to apply||03rd June 2019|
WBPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Livestock Development Assistant – 200
- Industrial Development Officer – 118
Last Date to Apply: 03-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate has to be 12th pass with certificate in relevant field/ Graduation degree/Master Degree in Engineering/ Technology from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of online or written examination/ screening test/ personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- with G.P. of Rs.2600/- (Post 1), Rs.7100/- to Rs.37,600/- with G.P. of Rs.3900/- (Post 2) per month.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.110/- (Post 1),Rs.160/- (Post 2)
- SC/ST of WB/ PWD/ EXSM: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years ( Post 1), 18-39 years (Post 2) as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Interested candidates are asked to fill the application form online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Application will contain the fields like candidate’s name, age, educational qualification, address, work experience etc. details which are mandatory to be filled.
- After completion of this candidate can upload the photograph, signature and scanned copies of the required documents in support of candidate’s eligibility for the applied post.
- Pay the fee in the mode as specified by the WBPSC.
- Submit the application form and have a printed copy of filled in application form for future requirement.
- This hard copy of form need not sent to WBPSC.
NOTE: Applicants are advised to stay in touch with us for the updates and information regarding the recruitment.