West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: It is very great news that West Bengal Public Service Commission invites energetic and skilled candidates on 46 vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Udyan Palan Projukti Sahayak and System Coordinator. Applications can be filled through the portal by 15th January 2020. Let us check carefully the article mentioned below for the complete details upon recruitment and selection.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer, Udyan Palan Projukti Sahayak, System Coordinator|
|Number of vacancies||46|
|Last Date to apply||15-01-2020|
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 15
- Management Information System Coordinator – 11
- Udyan Palan Projukti Sahayak – 20
Last Date to Apply: 15-01-2020
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must essentially have 12th/Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Application/Business Management)/Degree in Engineering/PGDCA from the authorized school, institute or college.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through Preliminary Screening Test, Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will receive the amount of Rs. 15600-42000/- with GP Rs. 5400/- (Post 1), Rs. 7100-37600/- with GP Rs. 3900/- (Post 2) and Rs. 5400-25200/- with GP of Rs. 2900/- (Post 3) per month.
- The candidates of the GEN/OBC category must pay Rs. 210/- (Post 1) and Rs. 160/- (Post 2,3).
- Exempted for SC/ST of WB and PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should meet the required age level which is 18-40 years (Post 3), maximum of 36 years (Post 1) and 39 years (Post 2) as on 01/01/2019. The other benefits will be as per the organizational rules.
Official Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020:
- Go through the website and fill the complete details in the required way.
- Upload the documents important to attach in the scanned form having the applicant’s signature with the photograph.
- Submit the form followed by the payment.
- Hard copy need not send at any place.
NOTE: Keep it up to have a visit to the website for further updates.