WBPSC Recruitment: – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has introduced the new vacancies of 50 Assistant Programme Officer post. The interested candidates should fill their form for these posts before the given last date i.e. 18-07-2017. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before applying for WBPSC Recruitment.
WBPSC Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Programme Officer|
|No. of Posts||50|
|Last Date of Application||18-07-2017.|
WBPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Name of the post is Assistant Programme Officer.
- The total number of the posts is 50.
Age Limit: –
The age of the candidates to apply for this job are 21 to 39 Years.
Application Fee: –
- For the candidates of General/OBC Application Fee is – 160/-
- For the candidates of All Other Candidates (C/ST/PWD) Application Fee is – Ni
Educational Qualifications: –
The applicants should have completed their Graduation Degree from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Procedure For WBPSC Recruitment: –
- Written Exam
Salary Offered: –
Salary will be declared after the selection as per the rule of the WBPSC Recruitment.
Job Location: – West Bengal
Official Website: – pscwb.org.in
Important Dates: –
The last date To apply for the application form is 18-07-2017.
How to apply for WBPSC Recruitment: –
- Open the official website to fill the application form related to your job.
- Fill all the details required by the application form.
- Recheck the application fee three or four times before submitting it.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Download the receipt and keep the hard copy of the application form with you for further use.
Postal Address: –
Go to the official website for more details about the 18-07-2017.
Click here to get the liv notifications from WBPSC Recruitment
We have given you all the information about West Bengal Public Service Commission | WBPSC Recruitment For 50 Assistant Programme Officer Posts At www.pscwb.org.in.