West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Recruitment 2019: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited planned to hire the skilled and efficient candidate for the 335 Vacancies on the post of Assistant Engineer. Due date for which is 08th April 2019. The Online application can be submitted through the link on www.wbsedcl.in. For more details including the eligibility criteria read out the notification given carefully.
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||335|
|Last Date to apply||08th April 2019|
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 246
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 60
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 17
- Assistant Engineer (IT & C) – 12
Last Date to Apply: 08th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates searching for the post must have B.Sc (Engineering)/B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc(CS)/MCA from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the GATE-2019 Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 15600 to 39100/- with a grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 400/-
- Exempted for SC/ST & PWD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2018.
Official Website: www.wbsedcl.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website
- Fill the complete and authentic details in the form.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- Take out the print of application form and send at the below shown address. The Post Bag No.1, Sech Bhawan Sub Post Office, Block-DF, Ground Floor, Nirman Bhavan, Kolkata – 700091
NOTE: The applicant must continuously check the official website.