Western Railway Recruitment 2019: In Indian Railways, there is a requirement for 554 skilled and educated youths for the vacant posts of Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician, Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, and Senior Clerk-cum-Typist. The due date of application through the link available on www.rrc-wr.com is 11th November 2019 and the 15th of October 2019. Get the complete details of the article in the notification given below.
Western Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Western Railway|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician, Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Senior Clerk-cum-Typist|
|Number of vacancies||554|
|Last Date to apply||Specified below|
Western Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Western Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Loco Pilot – 85
- Technician Grade III – 221
- Junior Engineer – 141
- Depot Material Superintendent – 08
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist – 99
Last Date to Apply:
- 11th November 2019 for Post 1,2
- 15th October 2019 for Post 3,4,5
Educational Qualifications: It is essential to have 10th with ITI/12th/Diploma in Engineering/Graduation Degree from the authorized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Online Exam, Typing Skill Test, CBT, Medical Examination and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follow:
- Rs. 19900/- per month (Post 1-2)
- Rs. 35400/- per month (Post 3,4)
- Rs. 29200/- per month (Post 5)
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.rrc-wr.com
Important Instructions to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Let us log to the website of an organization.
- Then fill the relevant details in the form after the readout the important instructions.
- Upload the important documents with signs and photographs of the applicant.
- Look upon the accuracy of the form and then submit the application before the due date.
- Keep safe the application in hard form for further requirements.
NOTE: Visit the website of an organization again and again to get the latest updates.