Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019: It is being to inform you that Andhra Pradesh Police (AP Police) has 50 Vacancies for the posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor. Online applications are invited for this purpose and the last date to submit the application through the link of an organization is 31st October 2019. To get more details about the pay scale, application fees, age limit, etc. read the article specified below.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Police|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Number of vacancies||50|
|Last Date to apply||31st October 2019|
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Andhra Pradesh Police
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – 50
Last Date to Apply: 31st October 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate desired must have Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 37100 to 91450/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST of Ap only Rs. 300/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equals to 42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.appolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of the organization www.appolice.gov.in
- Fill the details in the application form (name, address, qualifications, etc)
- There is a need to upload the documents too with sign and photograph in the form.
- Deposit the fees essential for the application and then submit the application before the last date.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form to be necessity for it in the future.
- The hard copy of the form need not be sent at any place.
NOTE: Candidate should continuously go through the website of the organization to get the latest updates.