Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2019: This is good news that Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board invites online applications for 56 vacancies of Vocational Instructor, Junior Estimator/Draughtsman, and Surveyor. The applications can be filled on the website of the organization as per the instructions notified by the organization. Let us read the article given below for more details.
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Name of the Job||Vocational Instructor, Junior Estimator/Draughtsman, and Surveyor|
|Number of vacancies||56|
|Last Date to apply||Defined below|
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Estimator/Draughtsman – 23
- Surveyor – 08
- Computer Operator cum Programming Assistant – 01
- Desk Top Publishing Operator – 01
- Front Office Assistant – 01
- VI (Basic Cosmetology) – 02
- Stenography and Secretarial Assistant – 01
- Electrician – 04
- Wireman – 02
- Surveyor – 01
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 03
- VI (Employability Skill) – 02
- VI (ICT and SM) – 01
- Welder – 01
- VI (Engineering Drawing) – 02
- VI (Workshop Calculation and Science) – 02
- VI (Fashion Design Technology) – 01
Last Date to Apply:
- 03rd February 2020 – Post 1-2.
- 18th January 2020 – Post 3-17.
Educational Qualifications: It’s very important for the aspirants to hold 10th with ITI/Diploma in Engineering/ITI/Diploma (Beauty Culture/Cosmetology)/Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Technology/Degree (Sociology/Social Welfare/Eco)/PG Diploma (relevant field)/PG Degree (Computer/IT/Electronics)/BBA/MBA for the application of the posts.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected as per the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Viva-voce.
Pay Scale: The amount remitted to the candidates for the work done by them is Rs. 29200-92300/- (Post 1,3-17), Rs. 25500-81100/- (Post 2) per month.
Application Fees: The amount required for GEN candidates is Rs. 150/- while for APST candidates Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age in between 18-32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 20th January 2019.
Official Website: www.apssb.in
Important Instructions to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate has to visit the website and then put the complete details.
- Upload the relevant documents with the successful payment towards application.
- And finally, submit the form on the portal.
NOTE: No need to send the hard copy of the form to any address.