BARC Recruitment Recruitment 2019: Bhabha Atomic Research Center has published the online advertisement on the official website www.barc.gov.in for the selection of candidates for the various posts of Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer. Candidate is in need of a job must apply online on or before 25th February 2019. Candidates are suggested to have a review on the below article before applying for the posts.
BARC Recruitment Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Center|
|Name of the Job||Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer|
|Number of vacancies||60|
|Last Date to apply||25th February 2019|
BARC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Center
Name of The Posts:
- Upper Division Clerk-47
- Stenographer Grade III-13
Last Date to Apply: 25th February 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicant should have passed at least A Graduation Degree from a recognized board or University.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Objective test, Descriptive Written test and Stenography Skill test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.25500/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exemption for SC/ST/PWD/ESM, Women Candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 25th February 2019.
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for BARC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to www.barc.gov.in and read out important instructions.
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Upload photograph, signature and necessary documents in a clear manner.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: It is advisable to check the latest notifications on the official website from time to time.