Cantonment Board, Morar Recruitment 2019: Cantonment Board, Morar is searching for the eligible and efficient candidates to fill up 01 Vacant posts of Sub Engineer. The organization invited Online applications, whose link for application will work till 28th July 2019. For more information regarding the posts like the selection process, fees to apply, eligibility criteria, age limit, and pay scale etc. , should view the below-given article.
Cantonment Board, Morar Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cantonment Board, Morar|
|Name of the Job||Sub Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||28-07-2019|
Cantonment Board, Morar Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cantonment Board, Morar
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Engineer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 28-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have a Diploma or Degree in Engineering from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Skill Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 32800 to 103600/- per month.
- For all the candidate’s Rs. 700/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 28th July 2019.
Official Website: www.cbmorar.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for Cantonment Board, Morar Recruitment 2019:
- The first step is the way to the official website www.cbmorar.org.in
- The candidate should read the instructions and procedures for application.
- Fill in it the details about the name, address, contact, e-mail, and other particulars.
- Upload the latest passport size photograph along with the signature and documents in the form.
- Pay the fees by using the debit/credit card or net banking.
- After review, the form, click the submit button.
- Take out the print of the filled application for further reference and no need to send the hard copy of the form to any address.
NOTE: The applicant must continuously open the portal of the organization for the latest notifications.