Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: The Office of the Delhi Postal Circle has advertised for the recruitment on 174 Vacancies of Gramin Dak Sewak. The due date for Online application is 19th July 2019. The chance for application for this post will lapse after this date. The skilled and eligible candidate must read the paragraph given below for each and every aspect like the eligibility criteria, application fees, age level, etc.
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Postal Circle|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sewak|
|Number of vacancies||174|
|Last Date to apply||19-07-2019|
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi Postal Circle
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sewak – 174
Last Date to Apply: 19-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be 10th pass from the authorized board.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of automatic generated Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Male Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC.ST and PWD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 06th June 2019.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant has to put the details in the form, the format of which is given on the official website of the organization.
- The details should also include the name, address, and qualifications of the candidate.
- Upload the scanned copies of qualifications documents along with the photograph and the signature.
- Deposit the fees in the account of concerned authority till the due date.
- Submit the form in the end on or before the due date.
- No need to send the hard copy of the form to the office address.
NOTE: To know about the regular updates, the candidate should have the time to time visit to the website.