District and Sessions Judge Recruitment 2019: Office of the District and Sessions Judge invites applications from the skilled candidates for 34 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk and Group D. The applications can be filled Online through the website by 10th February 2020. The applicant must read the article below carefully to know about the scale of pay, the application process, selection process and much more.
District and Sessions Judge Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of the District and Sessions Judge|
|Name of the Job||Lower Division Clerk and Group D|
|Number of vacancies||34|
|Last Date to apply||10-02-2020|
District and Sessions Judge Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of the District and Sessions Judge
Name of The Posts:
- English Stenographer – 02
- Nepali Translator (UDA) – 02
- Lower Division Clerk – 15
- Group D – 13
- Nightguard – 02
Last Date to Apply: 10th February 2020
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should have 08th/10th with Certificate (Computer Training) from the accredited school/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through Written Exam, Personality Test and Computer Operation Test.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will get the handsome amount which is Rs. 7100-37600/- with the GP Rs. 3600/3900/ (Post 1,2), Rs. 5400-25200/- with GP Rs. 1700/2600 (Post 3) and Rs. 4900-16200/- with GP Rs. 1700/ (Post 4-5) per month.
Application Fees: The candidate must check the article released by the organization for the complete details on the post.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01/01/2019.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for District and Session Judge Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the online form bearing the complete details about the applicant’s name, address, qualifications, etc.
- Upload the required documents also including the applicant’s signature and the photograph in the scanned form.
- Submit the application form after being paid for the application.
- No need to send the hard copy at any place but hard copy must be retained for future necessity.
NOTE: Visit our website regularly.