DSSSB Recruitment 2020: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has invited online applications on www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in for filling 3614 vacancies for various posts of TGT, Librarian, Assistant, Inspecting Officer. Applicants have to make sure to apply by 23 and 20 February 2020. The applicants have to follow the instructions specified below.
DSSSB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Job||TGT, Librarian, Assistant, Inspecting Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||3614|
|Last Date to Apply||23 and 20 February 2020|
DSSSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Name of The Posts:
- Physical Education Teacher-692
- Domestic Science Teacher-194
- Music Teacher-123
- Drawing Teacher-231
- Store Keeper-01
- Electrical Overseer-08
- Inspecting Officer-11
- Workshop Instructor-02
- Laboratory Assistant-29
- Scientific Assistant-17
- Senior Scientific Assistant-26
- Laboratory Technician-14
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1-7: 23 February 2020
- Post 8-19: 20 February 2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed the minimum academic qualification from a recognized board or university.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary of Rupees 9,300-34,800 or 5,200-20,200 along with Grade Pay will be offered to the candidates selected.
Application Fees: The application fee is as follows:
- General and OBC category: 100 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Sm and Women candidates: Nil
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be as per the specified criteria only. Along with this, the candidates of reserved category will also be offered with relaxation in the upper age limit as per the government rules.
Official Website: www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2020:
- As the mode of application is online, so visit the official website of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board i.e www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- Fill online form with the authentic details of the applicant and after that pay the fee and make sure to submit the application form.
- Applicants have to ensure that the photo and sign they upload are in the specified size and format only.
NOTE: Do not send the hard copies of the online filled application form to the office address.