Family Court Recruitment 2019: The official notification is released by the Family Court Nalbari in which the organization specified the 06 vacant posts of Peon. The application on the paper is invited by the organization for these posts not later by the 20th of December 2019 and the application form for this purpose can be taken on the website of the organization. Check the details given below for the complete details of the recruitment and selection.
Family Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Family Court Nalbari|
|Name of the Job||Peon|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||20-12-2019|
Family Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Family Court Nalbari
Name of The Posts:
- Peon – 06
Last Date to Apply: 20-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The aspirant should be 08th to become eligible for the post.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected through Written Exam and Viva Voce.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 12000-37500/- with the grade pay of Rs. 3900/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-43 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 20th December 2019.
Official Website: www.nalbarijudiciary.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Family Court Recruitment 2019:
- First of all the applicant must take the print form on the website.
- Read the instructions given on it and then start to fill the details in the form.
- Attach the copies of the documents necessary for application.
- Paste the latest photograph of the applicant with the signature in the form.
- And finally, send the duly filled form to the address given below. Principal Judge, Family Court, Nalbari, PS & District – Nalbari, Pin – 781335
- The hard copy of the form must also be kept for future requirement.
- The incomplete application form will not get accepted in any case.
NOTE: Candidate will be responsible on his own for missing any important information related to the recruitment.