High Court of J&K Recruitment 2020: High Court of Jammu and Kashmir is recruiting candidates as notified by the official notification issued on the official website i.e www.jkhighcourt.nic.in. The candidates can apply for 33 vacancies of Steno Typist, Stenographer, Electrician by filling the offline application form and sending the same to the office address latest by 31/01/2020.
High Court of J&K Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Name of the Job||Steno Typist, Stenographer, Electrician|
|Number of Vacancies||33|
|Last Date to Apply||31/01/2020|
High Court of J&K Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Jammu and Kashmir
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Scale Stenographer-08
- Junior Scale Stenographer-10
- Steno Typist-04
- Driver (Level-02)-07
- Driver (Level-01)-02
Last Date to Apply: 31/01/2020
Educational Qualifications: Applicants will be required to make sure to have passed at least Class 08th/ 12th with Diploma or Graduation.
Selection Procedure: Written Test, Skill Test and Interview of the candidates will be held on the basis of which they will be selected for appointment.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be offered the following salary package:
- Post 1: Rs.44,900-1,42,400/-p.m.
- Post 2: Rs.35,600-1,12,800/-p.m.
- Post 3: Rs.29,200-92,300/-p.m.
- Post 4-6: Rs.19,900-63,200/-p.m.
- Post 7: Rs.14,800-47,100/-p.m.
Application Fees: Application fee to be paid by the candidates of all the categories is 350 Rupees.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be between 18-40 years.
Official Website: www.jkhighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of J&K Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the physical application form and attach copies of required certificates.
- Paste your passport size photo and then attach the fee receipt.
- Send the application form to the following office address: Concerned Principal District, Judges of Union Territory of J&K and Union Territory of Ladakh
NOTE: Visit our website for more updates.