Indian Coast Guard Recruitment :- Indian Coast Guard, a multi-mission organization, has opened a new window for all the job hunters by inviting application forms for the posts of Navik (General Duty), with job locations all over India. There are various vacancies for “Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017“. Interested candidates are advised to fill the application forms the latest by 23-10-2017 and not later than that to grab this wonderful opportunity.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Vacancy||Navik (General Duty) posts|
|Number of posts||Various|
|Last Date of Application||23-10-2017|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : Various
No. of posts & their names :
- Navik (General Duty) posts – Various
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 10th/12th grade or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 18 to 22 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination
Application Fee : Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
Salary : Rs. 21700/-
Official Website : www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 23-10-2017.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the “Vacancies” tab and select the desired vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully so that there is no room for mistakes.
- Fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- A unique registration number will be generated. Save it for future use.
- Take a print out of the online application form for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for Navik (General Duty) posts at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for further details.