Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Limited advertised for 349 vacancies to be filled through the application made in an Online mode by 22nd January 2020 and 17th January 2020 on the vacant posts of Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice, Junior Engineering Assistant/Junior Technical Assistant. The further details on recruitment can get in the para given below.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice, Junior Engineering Assistant/Junior Technical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||349|
|Last Date to apply||Specified below|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Technician Apprentice – 129
- Trade Apprentice – 131
- Accountant – 26
- Data Entry Operator – 26
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 33
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mech Fitter-cum-Rigger)/Junior Technical Assistant – 02
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/Junior Technical Assistant – 02
Last Date to Apply:
- 22nd January 2020 – Post 1-4
- 17th January 2020 – Post 5-7
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must ensure that he/she should have 12th/ITI/Diploma in Engineering/Graduation Degree/B.Sc (PCM/Industrial Chemistry) from the accredited board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection parameter of the candidate is Written Exam, Skill Test, Proficiency Test, Document Verification and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 25000-105000/- (post 5-7) per month.
Application Fees: All the candidates should pay Rs. 150/- if they are from the GEN/OBC category while no fees for SC/ST/PwD and ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate must be of the age 18-24 years (Post 1-4) and 18-26 years (Post 5-7) to be counted as on 30/11/2019 and 31/01/2020 respectively.
Official Website: www.iocl.com
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020:
- The complete details in the form should be filled by the applicant carefully from the original certificates.
- Upload the scanned signature, photograph and the qualification certificates on the website.
- Pay the fees and submit the application before the end date.
- Take the print and send it to the address below for Posts 5-7. Post Box No. 128, Panipat Head Post Office, Panipat, Haryana – 132103
NOTE: The written exam for the above posts will be held on 02-02-2020.