Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019: Income Tax Department has announced publicly to fill the 20 Vacant posts of Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). The organization invited Offline applications for these posts. The due date of application is 02nd September 2019. As the mode of application is offline so all the applications must reach the office before the last date. For any other details including the selection procedure, age level, etc., should read the below-mentioned article.
Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Name of the Job||Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Number of vacancies||20|
|Last Date to apply||02nd September 2019|
Income Tax Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Income Tax Department
Name of The Posts:
- Tax Assistant – 02
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 18
Last Date to Apply: 02nd September 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have passed 10th/Graduation Degree from the recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Trials, Interview and Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 5200 to 20200/- along with grade pay of Rs.1800/2400 per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years (Post 1) and 18-25 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 02nd September 2019.
Official Website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant should download the print of application form on the website.
- Fill up the form and the details in the form should be the same spelling as in the original qualification documents.
- Attach the photocopies of necessary documents in order to provide the authenticity of details filled.
- Finally, post the duly filled application form to the following address. Additional Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters, 01st Floor, Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata – 700069
NOTE: Every kind of important information will be published on the official website should visit it time and again.