Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Recruitment 2019: Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board want to recruit 30 eligible and skilled persons for the post of Junior Engineer. The organization accepts the applications in Online mode only. The last date of which is 20th August 2019. The complete details about the post will be found in the paragraph given below, so let’s have a read before applying for the post.
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to apply||20th August 2019|
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer – 30
Last Date to Apply: 20th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have a Diploma or Degree in Engineering/AMIE from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written Test and Counseling cum Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is Rs. 35400 to 112400/- per month.
- For all category candidates Rs. 350/- only.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.jkssb.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Recruitment 2019:
- let us come to the google in order to log in the www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Then fillup the form with the accurate and the complete details after reading the instructions.
- Fill all the columns as any column left unfilled will make the application form incomplete.
- Upload the white background photograph with the signature on the form.
- Deposit the fees in the account of the organization and submit the form.
- Hard copy not to send any place but retain it for future need.
NOTE: Check out the new updates on a regular basis.