Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Police invites online applications from skilled and capable candidates for 1847 vacancies of District & Railway Police Constable Driver and SRPF Armed Police Constable. The applications can be filled by 22nd December 2019. The applicant should go on the website and click on the recruitment section to apply for the posts. Read the article given below for more details regarding selection and recruitment.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Police|
|Name of the Job||District & Railway Police Constable Driver and SRPF Armed Police Constable|
|Number of vacancies||1847|
|Last Date to apply||22nd December 2019|
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Police
Name of The Posts:
- District & Railway Police Constable Driver – 1019
- SRPF Armed Police Constable – 828
Last Date to Apply: 22nd December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have 12th from the recognized school.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through Online Test, Physical Test and Skill Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- Rupees Four Hundred Fifty for GEN category candidates.
- Rupees Three Hundred Fifty for Reserved candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 19-28 years (Post 1) and 18-25 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st December 2019.
Official Website: www.mahapolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019:
- The aspirants are required to visit the website www.mahapolice.gov.in.
- Then fill the details there in an accurate and complete way.
- The latest passport size photograph and the signature must be upload in the scanned form.
- Deposit the fees and submit the form before the end date.
- Take the print out of the form for future reference.
- No need to send the hard copy of the form at any place.
- Once the details filled in the form can not be altered.
NOTE: The candidate should go through the website again and again for future updates.