Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019: This is informed to all the readers that the recruitment is going on in the Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited on 23 Vacancies for the post of Officer. The skilled and the desired candidate can submit the Online form before the due date which is 31st July 2019. For the complete description of the post, check out the below-mentioned article carefully.
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Officer|
|Number of vacancies||23|
|Last Date to apply||31st July 2019|
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Officer (Technical Operation) – 18
- Officer (Technical Control) – 04
- Officer (Technical Support) – 01
Last Date to Apply: 31st July 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have B.E./B.Tech/MSC (Chemistry) from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Online exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 40000 to 140000/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST and PH candidates Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st July 2019.
Official Website: www.spmcil.com
Important Instructions to apply for Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Log into the official website of the organization.
- Fill the details in the form after the read out the instructions.
- The details must include particularly the name, address, qualifications, past experience, etc.
- Upload the signature and the photograph in the application form.
- Pay the fees and then submit the form for the next process.
NOTE: The candidate should take it seriously to check the latest updates from time to time.