SR Recruitment: The Southern Railway, one of the 19 railway zones of India, has announced its plans to recruit candidates who are deserving for the vacancies present in their organization for the posts of Apprentice. There are a huge number of vacancies. They have advertised 4429 vacancies for this post. Candidates can participate in the recruitment process by submitting the online application form. The last date for submission of online forms to confirm participation is 13th January 2019. Candidates can check other important details about the SR Recruitment such as qualification required, age limit, etc. in the article below.
SR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||4429|
|Last Date to Apply||13-01-2019|
SR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Southern Railway
Name of the post:
- Apprentice (for Signal and telecommunication workshop/ Podanur) – 2652
- Apprentice (for Central Workshop/ Ponmalai) – 853
- Apprentice (for Carriage and Wagon workshop/ Perambur) – 924
Educational Qualifications: Any candidates who want to apply for the post should have completed 10th class with ITI certification/ 12th from a recognized institute/ board.
Age Criteria: Candidates should be aged between 15 – 22/ 24 years to be eligible. Age relaxation rules will hold as per the recruiter rules.
- For Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 100
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: NIL
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list.
Pay Scale: Candidates will be given an attractive salary.
Official Website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Dates: Candidates have to apply before the last date i.e. 13-01-2019.
Important Instructions to Apply for SR Recruitment:
Candidates who wish to apply for the job can do so by following the given steps.
- Open the website of the recruiter.
- Click on the link given to apply for the recruitment process.
- Fill the form with your personal details.
- Upload scanned copies of any required documents like a photograph, signature, etc. in the given format.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the SR Recruitment process. To get updates on the vacancy from the recruiter, keep visiting our website.