Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: We are very happy to inform you that Staff Selection Commission a govt regulated body constituted for the purpose to fill the vacant posts in the central government departments. The organization nowadays released an article for the Various vacancies of LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, and DEO. The due date to fill an online form is 10th January 2020. Please visit the article specified below for the complete details on recruitment and selection.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, and DEO|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||10th January 2020|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
Last Date to Apply: 10th January 2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should be 12th pass from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through their performance in the Computer Based Examination (Tier I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/Typing Test (Tier III).
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be given an amount of Rs. 19900-63200/- (Post 1), Rs. 25500-81100/- (Post 2-4) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD and ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of the recruiter and fill the information in an online form.
- Upload the scanned certificates with the recent photograph of the applicant.
- Pay the fees followed by the successful submission of the form.
- The written exam will be conducted from 16-03-2020 to 27-03-2020.
NOTE: The applicant should regularly view the latest updates as announced by the organization from time to time.