Transport Department Recruitment 2019: Transport Department, Ranchi has advertised again in order to hire the 10 efficient and capable persons for the vacant post of Motor Vehicle Inspector. The last date fixed to entertain the Offline application form is 31st of July 2019. And the application must reach the office up to this date to the office in any case otherwise application stand canceled. For more parameters related to the post please read the below-given article carefully.
Transport Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Transport Department, Ranchi|
|Name of the Job||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||31st July 2019|
Transport Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Transport Department, Ranchi
Name of The Posts:
- Motor Vehicle Inspector – 10
Last Date to Apply: 31st July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have 10th with Diploma in Engineering from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening, Personal Interview, and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 30759/- or 29055/- per month.
Application Fees: Read the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 55 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.jhtransport.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Transport Department Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate must log in to the official website to take out the form.
- On the web page, complete instructions will appear, read them to avoid any error.
- Fill the details in the columns in the form about the candidate experience, post applied, age, address, name, etc.
- Along the xerox copies of some necessary documents send the form to the below-mentioned address. Director, Directorate of Military Welfare, Military Market, Main Road – Ranchi – 834001
- Also, keep up the one copy of the form for further reference.
NOTE: It is strictly follow up guidance for the applicant to visit the official website on a regular basis.