Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invites the applications from the skilled and anxious persons for 309 vacancies of Block Educational Officer. The applications can be filled through the portal of the organization in an Online mode till 13th January 2020. To get the complete details about the scale of pay, selection process and much more go through the article mentioned below.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Block Educational Officer|
|Number of vacancies||309|
|Last Date to apply||13-01-2020|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Block Educational Officer – 309
Last Date to Apply: 13-01-2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have Graduation Degree with Diploma (L.T)/Bachelors Degree (Education) from the recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will receive the amount of Rs. 9300-34800/-with the grade pay i.e. Rs. 4800/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 125/-
- For the SC/ST and ExSM candidates Rs. 65/-
- Rs. 25/- for PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01/07/2019.
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicant needs to go through the website of the organization.
- Then he/she is required to fill the complete details in the form after reading the instructions.
- Upload the documents required with the applicant’s signature and the photograph.
- Pay the application fees and submit the online form after proper check-up of the details in it.
- No application can be made after the due date of application.
NOTE: The candidate should have a regular visit to the website for the latest updates on the post.