West Bengal Police Recruitment: We are here to inform you about the fresh vacancy in West Bengal Police which is recently advertised for new recruitment process for selecting candidates on the huge opening of 2581 post for Lady Constable. Candidates who have the desire to work with that organization they can apply for this recruitment process if they have same criteria as mentioned. Candidates may apply before 05 February 2018 because late submission can be a cause of direct rejection.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Police|
|Name of the Job||Lady Constable|
|Number of vacancies||2581|
|Last day to apply||05 February 2018|
West Bengal Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Lady Constable
Number of vacancies: 2581
- Unreserved (UR): 718 Posts
- Unreserved (E.C.): 701 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 42 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (E.C.): 320 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 14 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe (E.C.): 89 Posts
- OBC – A: 371 Posts
- OBC – A (E.C.): 185 Posts
- OBC – B: 50 Posts
- OBC – B (E.C): 91 Posts
Candidates must have Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent, able to speak, read and write the Bengali Language.
Candidates’ age should be between 18-27 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
Official Website: www.policewb.gov.in
Candidates have to qualify Written Test, PMT, and PET & interview after that candidate who has shortlisted from that has selected for the Job.
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 170/- (Application fee + Processing fee) for All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe(of West Bengal only), the Processing fee of Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST candidates by online through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net-Banking of any Bank through the United Bank of India (UBI). Fees can be paid through different e-wallets also. The application fee for SC/ ST has been exempted.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidates will get good salary according to the organization payroll.
- Starting Date to Apply Online or Offline: 03-01-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online or Offline: 01-02-2018
- Dates of Modification of Saved Online Application (Offline Challan Payment through UBI): 03-01 to 05-02-2018
- Dates of Reprint of Submission Receipt: 03-01-2018 to 06-02-2018
Instructions to apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website click on the appropriate link.
- Read the guideline to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form and upload your recent photo and signature.
- Complete the application form and also attach documents if required.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of it for further references.
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as West Bengal Police Recruitment for 2581 Lady Constable Posts, if you wanted to know more please go to the official website for detailed information. We recommend you to stay tuned for further updates and also Share it with the needy one who is preparing for the government jobs in your groups.